This page explains delivery times, terms and conditions, and logo artwork details for your order.
Have a question? Don’t hesitate to contact us.
• Call 800-428-5837 with questions or to order, M-F from 9:00 to 5:00 eastern time
• Order online from our product catalog
• Send an order question to Sales or Customer Service
• Fax an order to 978-463-1715 (include shipping details and date needed)
Allow two to four weeks for book delivery. For promotional items, delivery times vary and may be affected by outside factors. Call us for typical delivery times for the product you are considering.
Regular delivery method is ground transportation via UPS, FedEx, or United States Post Office, whichever is least expensive. Air or rush delivery is usually available for an additional charge. Please contact us for options and costs specific to your order and your need-in-hand date.
Meeting your deadline
- Order in advance.
- This allows time to prepare and approve your artwork, imprint your logo, ship your order, and avoid rush shipping and handling charges. If you have a deadline, call us to inquire about the production time for the item you’re considering.
- Provide your black and white logo as an original Adobe Illustrator®. EPS file.
- Logos copied from the Web or created with “save as EPS” from another program don’t imprint well. Ask your graphic designer or agency for a high-resolution vector image. Include any text for typesetting that you want us to add to the imprint area by your logo, such as your company tag line or phone number.
- Upload your artwork using the link provided in the automatic order confirmation you receive by email from this website, or upload it here
- Approve your artwork quickly when we send you a proof.
- This will enable your order to go into production faster.
Most of our products have space to include your tag line or URL with your logo, at no extra imprinting charge. PMS and custom color matches cost extra for most products. Pricing includes a one-color, one-location imprint unless otherwise specified.
Our in-house graphic design team can help you format your camera-ready logo or create custom designs. Call us and we’ll provide a reasonable hourly estimate for your project (Upload artwork now).
Shipping and pricing
Shipping charges are added to the final invoice. Imprinted promotional items are subject to an industry-standard 5% to 10% overrun or underrun. Volume prices are per item (i.e., product number); multiple items cannot be combined for quantity discounts. Current product prices are shown here on our Website; our printed catalogs are updated once or twice per year and thus may not reflect a recent price change.
Terms are net 10 days upon approved credit in U.S. funds. Terms on orders totaling less than $50 are prepaid. We accept MasterCard®, Visa®, American Express®, and Discover®.
We’re glad to send product samples at no charge for evaluation purposes, to companies in the utility industry and related industries; please don’t hesitate to ask. We don’t send samples to consumers and school teachers.
To request samples, contact us or choose the “Request a Sample” option instead of “Purchase Now” when adding products to your shopping cart.
California Proposition 65
Some products shipping to the State of California may meet Proposition 65 (a.k.a. Prop 65) criteria. When applicable a related label will be applied to each item free of charge.
If there is a problem with your order, we will correct it or refund your payment if you contact us about the problem within 90 days of receiving your order. We want you to be happy with your experience with Culver Company; please don’t hesitate to call us to address a concern.