Our documentation process exceeds the minimum requirements for compliance so that you can be sure that your efforts are accurately represented and are receiving favorable regulatory treatment. Our approach has been vetted by PHMSA, FERC, PSC/PUC, utility insurance carriers, and key utility leadership.
In addition to dedicated databases, secure online reporting, electronic dashboards, and jurisdiction-specific updates, our team provides you with full support for an audit, with crucial information, such as:
- API RP 1162 baseline and supplemental activity documentation
- Audience demographics and firmographics
- Required and supplemental contact records and audience summaries
- Certification statements including USPS 3602 forms
- Evidence of multilingual communications where necessary
- Communication recipient maps with specific geo-targeting capabilities
- Utility customer-specific outreach library with communication samples
Documentation is available in hard copy, digital, and in secure web-based reporting sites so that you have it when you need it. We make sure your critical information is safely archived, easy to access, and able to seamlessly support multiple utility business units and program managers.